With what appears to be more frequency than an NPR pledge drive, picking up groceries at Safeway is eventually going to mean being asked to make a donation for cancer research, twice.
If you’re using your ATM card to pay for your groceries, you’ll need to press a “Yes” or “No” button on the checkout terminal in order to get to the final payment screen.
If you press “No”, the checkout clerk will ask if you want to “round up” your bill to the next even dollar amount. Without any apology or need to explain or justify my decision, I simply reply to the teller, “Thank you, no.”
While many have expressed annoyance with this fundraising practice, which cashes in to the tune of $300 billion annually, it has not been for the most salient reason. The truth is that money is being raised to support the appearance of care about a “cure” while the Medical Autocracy maintains a coordinated practice that involve planting seeds of future disease, including cancer, within each human being.
Here’s a short list of just a few ways. I’m sure you can add more.
- Vaccines – vaccines contain chemicals that are anything but beneficial to our biochemistry, yet trends have been to do more, earlier, and to try to “encourage” voluntary compliance without resorting to outright force.
- Chlorination of Water – In stark contrast to the chemical action of the chlorite matrix, chlorine Cl2 produces trihalomethanes (THM’s), which are known carcinogens.
- Fluoridation of Water and in Products – under the guise of helping make teeth stronger, the public continues to be “slipped” doses of fluoride from every angle possible. Instead of making teeth “stronger,” a link has been made between fluoride and higher incidents of bone brittleness.
- GMO’s Gone Wild – Corn, soybeans, almonds, salmon, strawberries… the list continues to grow, as the assault on humanity.
- HeLa Cells – not really a new, but still unknown kid on the block, HeLa cells would be the smoking gun, if and when the public understands what it is, what it does, and what science is doing to humanity with it right under our noses.
There are many other ways that science, industry, education, government, and the media are working in concert to keep humanity “dumb,” “disabled,” “dysfunctional,” and “dim.”
Consider the concept of evolution as presently taught in schools. Are you not convinced that the human species evolved from primates? That’s certainly what we’ve been told is true.
Did it ever occur to you that your true nature might be divine? That you are an immortal being having what appears to be a mortal experience?
There is great evidence to support the statement attributed to Jesus, that we would achieve on a scale equal to, and greater than his. The “belief in him” was simply a statement of his sincerity, such as “believe me when I say…”
You have the power that Jesus suggested whether you believe “in him,” or whether you believe he exists at all. What’s important is that you know who and what you are.
Right now we’re a money-influenced and distracted society that is in the process of imploding under the weight of its own self-deceit. We have the power to change our course, but think someone else must do, or lead the change.
We’ve been led to sit and wait for someone we think is greater than ourselves to do what needs to be done, to say what needs to be said about the crap that’s going on all around us.
We have a remarkable ability to heal, not only ourselves, but our world. We have a remarkable ability to establish peaceful relations with each other, and not be goaded into wars that produce no “winners”, except for those that have orchestrated the deception.
Money isn’t the root of all evil, but it’s a tool of evil doers. It’s not the money, it’s what people choose to think about it, and do with it, as well as without it. If we set our humanity aside, then all manner of dire consequence is possible. When we find peace within ourselves, no harm can come to us, because harmony will prevail.
In spite of the great orchestrated effort to maintain our slumber, we are waking up, we are speaking up, and we are seeing a better, safer, healthier, abundant world for all. Well, I’ll speak for myself. That’s what I see.
The healing starts within.